Monday, October 1, 2012

Carpe Diem, #2 storm



Dear Haijin,

This will be the second prompt for Carpe Diem, seize the day ... storm. It's Autumn and that's the season in which (at least in my country) storms often beat Mother Earth. Trees uprooted, leaves coloring and fall, dancing through the streets and rains and thunderstorms scourge nature. Autumn ... the season known for it's wonderful moon and detachment.
Write a haiku (classical or non-classical) in which the spirit of the prompt/theme is, or use the prompt self, it's all up to you.

Have fun and enjoy writing. Be inspired ...

The essence of the Way is detachment
detachment
a storm rages through my heart
cleanses my mind

It's a bit different than the most of you will think about, but this is my feeling ...

See you tomorrow for another Carpe Diem. The prompt than is: responsibility by Mariya Koleva thank you Mariya for this prompt. This prompt storm will be on 'till October 3rd 11.59 AM


5 comments:

  1. Dear haijin (haiku poets), the second prompt of Carpe Diem is online. As I did today ... I will post the day before the new prompt around 10:00 PM.
    Have fun ... please leave a comment after linking your haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. detachment....often a difficult state to achieve.....I'll be back on the 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm here. Ready already :-) Have to think of tomorrow's prompt, though. Thanks for using my "responsibility"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three concise and well defined stages: hard separation, wet rage, purification.
    Lovely haiku.

    ReplyDelete